Monday, August 3, 2009

Meet Buddy...



Mike decided to get me a puppy because I was getting lonely with him being gone a lot with work and school. So on Saturday we starting searching on KSL and found 2 male beagle dogs located in Amalga. So we headed over in the afternoon and immediately fell in love with the more timid, shy, and way adorable puppy. Mike at one point wanted to buy both puppies but we decided we only needed one puppy and that one alone would keep us pretty busy.

At first we couldn't decide on a name. We thought Champ was way cute but then we also liked Buddy. So we started to call the puppy by both names to see which one he would respond to the most. We decided on Buddy because he liked it and he looks like a way cute buddy to us.

He is such a cute and fun loving puppy. After we picked him up from the owner and bought him it was off to PetSMART for nail trimming. He could barely walk because his nails were so long. His first nail trimming and grinding he didin't really like too much but over all he did really good. The dog grooming lady loved him and gave him kisses to his lips. YUCK! It was cute but I would never do that. Buddy is definitely already one spoil dog just from the trip to Wal-Mart, Lowe's, and PetSMART. We got him a cute bed to cuddle up to. Some firm mini tennis balls to play with and tear to pieces eventually. We had to of course get him some doggie treats to train him with. He is now starting to learn to somewhat sit when we tell him too.

I love him already. He is my best friend. He fits perfectly into our family. He keeps me great company. It is nice not to be so lonely now. I look forward to coming home each day and playing with him.

His dogloo is a little bigger for his small size so Mike had to make steps for him to be able to get into his bed. When we didn't have the steps it was really hard for him to get out and the one time he almost did a somersaut trying to get out. It was pretty funny. He was graceful about it. He has the cutest and funniest bark since he is still a puppy. Buddy turned 9 weeks today. WOW! He is so small and cute. Enjoy the fun pictures. I know you will fall in love with him.





7 comments:

The Morreys said...

What a cutie! He looks like such a sweet dog. Can't wait to bring the kids to meet him!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awww, he's so cute!! I showed Brian and he says he wants to go to your house today so that he can play with him. :) He's adorable- I'm glad you have him (and Mike too... hehe).

Courtney said...

Yay! Dogs are the best... we love having a dog! We kind of wish now that we had two dogs so he had a little friend to play with when we are at work. Buddy is adorable!

The Taylor LIfe said...

We will have to come over also and see your new puppy, he is so cute and tiny. You guys look like your in love with him already. So cute.

Dax and Steph said...

How cute! I'm jealous though because we want a dog so bad but we always live in places where we can't have one. Ryan just giggles when he plays with any dog so hopefully some day. If you are always lonely you should call me because I have the same problem. Ryan is pretty good company but not much for a good conversation. It was fun seeing you at work and I miss hanging out with you so call me if you ever get bored.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Jackson and I were just stopping by to see if there were new pics of Buddy. :)

Roystal said...

oh my goodness buddy is adorable!! I showed ROyce and he said oh great..I have been begging him for a dog for like 6 months! haha...

miss ya!