I have good news that Mike passed his Ham Radio Test last Saturday. I was so proud of him because he had been studying a lot for it. Congratulations Honey! Hurray! He has now completed the course. He received his signal name last night to now be able to broadcast his signal to communicate with others over the radio. He was so very happy when he received it. I heard him laughing in the other room when he got news of it. I love to hear him laugh.
I took my Child Development Associate's Test last Saturday. I won't hear back until at least 3 weeks at whether or not I passed it. I hope and pray that I did because I had been waiting for at 3 months to take the test. So now I hope that I do pass it. I felt really good about it but there were some questions that I had trouble with. Wish me luck.
Today I am excited because I am going to scrapbook with a bunch of my friends from work. I haven't scrapbook in a very long time. It is one of my goals to organize my pictures and scrapbook them. I am excited to get going on my project. I am going to do digital scrapbooking with some of my pictures for the first time. I will have to post some of my pages that I do.
1 comment:
Yay- congrats, Mike!!
I'm sure you did great on your test, too--- I bet it feels so nice to be done!
Have fun scrapbooking!
Post a Comment