
I will forever miss my Dad. I love him with all my heart. He was and is my hero. He passed away peacefully on September 22, 2009 at the age of 57. He died from heart problems. We were blessed to have him an extra 9 years from his heart transplant that was a gift from God. He gave me so many memories and lessons that I will forever cherish and remember. I am so blessed to have the knowledge that I will be able to see my Dad again some day. That we can be together forever in the eternities. It makes me want to live my life better. I love you Dad! Thank you for everything.
4 comments:
hey girlie..so sorry to hear about your dad...my prayers are with your family..you know when things like this happen..its not only a reminder for you of how blessed we are to have the knowledge of the gospel but for those around you too..thank you for that.. (: it just reminds me how much i love this gospel and how true it is..i'm here if you need anything! LOVE YA TONS!
What a sweet tribute to him. We love you Heidi and continue to keep your family in our prayers.
Oh my goodness Heidi, I am so sorry for your loss. One of the most difficult trials I have had was loosing my brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during his hard time.
what a beautiful tribute to your dad, Heidi. I didn't know him very well, but he must have been absolutely amazing to have such a great daughter. :)
hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment