Wingers onion rings
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
Wendy's chicken nuggets
grapes
pineapple (this was too tart for my taste buds; it hurt my tongue)
Alfredo Sauce pasta with broccoli
cashews
almonds
celery
carrots
mash potatoes with gravy ( This one I had craved for a long time and finally I got it from KFC)
lime sherbet ice cream (which we have never tried before and now it is Mike's favorite sherbet ice cream)
My sister Sheila's homemade salsa and chips
Barbecue Potato Chips
I noticed though that I can't give in to all my cravings because the greasy stuff and the ice cream tend to make my stomach hurt really bad. So I have tried to go without the unhealthy items and just eat the healthy and fresher cravings that I have. I feel so much better when I eat healthier and drink tons of water. I found that if you suck on Peppermint Cinnamon Mints from Kitchen Kneads that it helps with the nausea feeling. Mike is so good at taking care of me and getting me my cravings. He just can't believe the things I crave.
This Friday, Feb. 19th I have my 2nd doctor's appointment. I am excited to go and see how the baby is doing and to ask my doctor some questions. My doctor gave me a bunch of reading materials to help me out with my pregnancy. I am excited to start reading them and learning more about how the baby is developing.
Here is both of my ultrasounds that I have had done so far. At first my doctor thought there could be a possibility of twins so he had me come in for a second ultrasound to verify. There is only one baby though. I would love to have twins eventually. We are blessed with whatever the Lord will give us. At the first ultrasound the heartbeat was only 106 and the doctor was a little worry so he was hoping by the next ultrasound it would be much better. Mike and I prayed that the heartbeat would be where it should be. When we heard the heartbeat at the 2nd ultrasound, it was 171. It was amazing and our prayers had been answered. The normal range is 120-180 for the heartbeat. It is incredible to know that there is life developing within my body. When I heard the heartbeat it confirmed that there was a baby growing and alive in me. What a joy it was. We couldn't stop from smiling.
I can't wait to find out what it is going to be.
5 comments:
Yeah, I am glad you finally posted about you being pregnant, you do not know how excited we are that you are expecting. It is just so EXCITING! I hope you can start feeling better. Being a mom is amazing, and very hard work. But, it is truly worth every minute. We are praying that everything continues to go well for you guys and the little one.
OH my goodness Heidi! I am SO SO SO excited for you and Mike! Congrats, you will make amazing parents! Those are some crazy craving, but how fun! Cherish every moment of being pregnant, not all women get to experience that! Oh I am overjoyed for you!
I love seeing your sweet baby in the ultrasound. I too can't wait until you guys find out what you are having. We are so happy and excited for you. There truly is nothing more wonderful than being blessed with a sweet baby in your home. You guys are going to be the best parents!!
congrats Heidi and Mike!! I am so excited for you!! What a sweet little blessing!! YAY!! Thanks for posting the great news! I bet buddy will be so excited he will have a little brother/sister to play with! :)
You know how absolutely ecstatic I am for you guys! I tear up just thinking about it. Your list of cravings made me laugh- I'm so glad Mike is such a good sport about it! Hopefully you're starting to feel a bit better and get some more energy back. We pray for you guys and that sweet little baby- we love you!
Post a Comment