Yes we bought a house back in July. Crazy it will almost be a year since we have lived in the home. The house that we bought is special because it was Mike's grandparents house. We are very blessed to live in this home and to be able to fix it up. I am really excited about that part. We are going to start this Spring with renovations. Well at last here our some pictures of our beautiful home. I love it because it has such potential inside & out. It already has a lot of character to it. The house was kept in really good condition.

Home Sweet Home... The porch is my favorite part of the home. I love sitting out on it during summer and looking up at the stars. We also enjoy having a nice glass of pink lemonade with friends and family.

This is the side view of the house. I can't wait until we get to landscape the place a lot more. Even though I love the trees and roses bushes already.

These our the gorgeous trees we have. I love seating underneath them during the summer in our hammock.

This is a picture of our garden from last year and part of the backyard.
3 comments:
The porch was always my favorite. I love that you guys have it and will take care of it now. I can't wait to see your sweet babies running around the place!
That is wonderful to have a home that you own... I am so sick of renting. It looks like it will be so much fun to fix up and make it your own!
You guys have already done such great things with the house, and I can't wait to see what else you'll do!
Post a Comment