I was able to baby-sit my 2 nephews and my niece yesterday. It was a lot of fun. They got here about 10:00 or so. They began by of course playing the Wii. Every time they come over they love to play it. They played Mario Kart while I finished cleaning my house and did my dishes. My one nephew Nic offer to even help me with the dishes. What a great kid. He sure was a lot of help. My brother Travis has such great and well behave children. They are so much fun to be around and have over at our house. I absolutely love being an Aunt. After I finished cleaning my house we walked over to the park and played some soccer. That is when I realized how out of shape I really am. I must exercise more. Mike and I decided after playing soccer with the kids we would work out more together as a couple. It will be a lot of fun getting in shape together and a lot more easy. While at the park we played tag together on the playground equipment. After awhile it started to get way too hot so we headed back to our apartment to get some water and to cool down. My nephews and niece then decided they wanted to play with LEGOS. It was amazing to see what they would create with their imaginations. My nephew Nic created an army of soldiers with all sorts of different looking attires. He said they were going to battle. My other nephew Ty created a spaceship. My little niece Brit found a treasure chest in the LEGOS and used it to make me what everything foods I would request. She would open the chest and say here is your apple juice or chocolate chip pancakes. It was amazing to see their imaginations and creativity working. Children are so very amazing. I love watching and observing them.
Later that night we went to the Aggie Hockey Game. It was against BYU. It was a great and entertaining game. At one point it was 4 to 4. Then it was 5 to 4. Then of course the Aggies gave it their all and won it. The scored I think was 8 to 4 at the end. So it was a close game throughout. I can now say that going and watching a Hockey game is one of my favorite things to do. I love Hockey. It is intense and the fights are insane. After the game we headed over to Wingers. We got these yummy buffalo wings that were cooked in this delicious spicy coating. Along with that Mike had the Wingers Burger that he really enjoyed eating. I got the 1/2 sticky chicken wrap with a fresh garden salad. The food was divine and so worth the money. It was a fabulous night spending time together. I loved it.
This is a cute picture of my 2 nephews and adorable niece.
1 comment:
Your neice and nephews are too freakin' cute! I'm so proud of you for blogging WITH pictures! heehee. I'm excited for tomorrow. See you then!
Post a Comment