Mike's Grandpa Taylor passed away on Thursday, January 15th in the Logan Regional Hospital. He will be missed dearly by us. We would normally visit Grandpa every Sunday afternoon. We would talk about our jobs, Jazz games, stories of him and his wife, missionaries, mission stories, and about the great grand kids. It was always so good to see his smiling face and to talk with him. We love him and will truly miss him. What a wonderful Grandpa. Till we meet again Grandpa....
aww...sweet post...and cute pictures! I pray HF will comfort you and Mike, and give you peace in knowing you will see grandpa again...its moments like these, and posts like this that just remind me how blessed i am for the gospel! Let me know if you need ANYTHING! LOVE YA TONS!
3 comments:
You have some great pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for sharing. I bet it was neat to hear so many of their stories and experiences.
aww...sweet post...and cute pictures! I pray HF will comfort you and Mike, and give you peace in knowing you will see grandpa again...its moments like these, and posts like this that just remind me how blessed i am for the gospel! Let me know if you need ANYTHING! LOVE YA TONS!
I came across this recipe today and thought of you guys since you like Wingers so much.
http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-like-wingers-sticky-fingers-and.html
Post a Comment