Monday, February 2, 2009

Today Is the Day for Project 365

I first heard about the Project 365 from my friend Berta. Project 365 is where you post a picture a day with a tiny description letting others and your family know what is going on in your life. It is to be your journal of your life story along the way. My friend Berta also told me it is to help you become a better photographer as the year goes by. You practice your re-touching skills on the photos you take. I also think personally for myself it will help me to see what I do with my time and how wisely I use it. It will show me the accomplishments I make each day whether they be big or small. Thanks again Berta for sharing the idea with me.

In church lately they have been emphasizing how important it is to write down your history. I thought this would be a great way for me to document my history and write about life.

So today is the day for getting started on Project 365. Hopefully from this day on you will be hearing from me about something I did each day.

Project 365 Day 1

Today I went over to Grandpa and Grandma Taylor's house to take some pictures of the outside of the house. Mike and I wanted to have a collection of pictures to cherish the memories of Grandpa and Grandma. Now we will have pictures to show our kids where their great grandparents lived. Here are some pictures of Mike's Grandparents house, his Grandpa's red truck, and the shed next to the house.




















3 comments:

Berta Loosle said...

I'm so glad you started Project365!! I LOVE the pictures! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today. I've been feeling pretty sick the last few days. Probably from having too much fun ice skating on Friday. Anyhow...keep up the GREAT work on the pics! I'm excited to read your blog daily!

The Morreys said...

I look forward to seeing your daily pictures and think it is a great idea. I need to take some pictures of the house as well. They would serve as a reminder of all the years of visiting with family there.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Good idea to take some pics! You're so smart. :)

You guys still coming to play this weekend?