Sunday, May 30, 2010

25 weeks Pregnant...

I am going to be 25 weeks tomorrow. I am starting to show a lot more. Time is going by really quick it seems. I can't wait to see his face. Mike and I are so very excited and can't wait to hold little Matthew in our arms.

I am feeling really good lately besides being really tired after working each day. Lately I mainly feel out of breath, tired, bloated in the stomach or with swollen hands. I would rather feel this way any day than being sick in the stomach to the point that you can't do anything.

Here are some pictures of me getting bigger. Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Morreys said...

You look so cute! We can't wait to meet him.

Courtney said...

OH my goodness, how fun! You are such a cute pregnant little woman! SO, SO excited for you! And look how long your hair is getting! Love it!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You look absolutely adorable!! You two are so cute together, I love it!

Dax and Steph said...

Yay! You are so cute! I don't think I ever heard that you are having a boy! I haven't talked to you forever! We need to get together sometime.