I can't wait to see his face and hold him in my arms. We are so very happy to be having a little boy. On Sunday at church Mike thought he would look up what Matthew means in the bible dictionary. It said that Matthew means gift of God. When Mike told me, I knew for sure that we had chosen the right name for him because he is truly a gift of God to our family because we have been wanting a little one for at least 3 years now. What a perfect name for our little boy. I am so thrilled to be a mom and to be able to stay home with our baby. What a blessing!
Lately I am feeling really tired. My energy is gone fast. I feel like I waddle more now when I am walking. Which is kind of funny but strange feeling. My belly is getting bigger little by little. My belly button is disappearing. Pregnancy is a beautiful experience that is full of surprises and emotions. I love though being pregnant.
Here are some pictures of me now at 26 weeks.



The remodel is going great. We are almost done framing all 3 rooms in the house. We went and bought electrical supplies and looked at windows on Saturday. I am getting so excited because it is getting farther and farther along. It is so much fun picking out the light fixtures and paint colors.



We planted our garden a week ago. We decided to go low key this year with stuff that doesn't take a lot of work and planted less produce. What we ended up planting was peas, carrots, radishes, spinach, cabbage, romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, Big Boy tomatoes, Beef Stew tomatoes, yellow onions, red onions, and cucumbers. We checked on the garden today and we already have the onions sprouting green tops along with the cabbage and lettuce coming up. I love planting a garden and eating the fresh produce. It is rewarding and worth all the work that goes into it. It is yummy and saves a lot of money.
These are my beautiful flowers that are planted in my yard. I love the brilliant pink color.

No comments:
Post a Comment