Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Remodel has began...

We are so excited that we started to remodel. Mike has been working so very had on the house with his Dad's help. He is doing such a great job on the house. My Mom and Stace came to help on Saturday, which was greatly appreciated. We packed up our belongings and stored them away in the basement. I can't wait until all the rooms are framed and wired then we can start hiring out for the sheet rockers, insulation, and carpet guys.

Here are some pictures to show the process and the changes being made. Our place is going to look so different but way cute. I am so very excited with all the changes going on.

It will be nice to have it all done before the baby comes. I am really looking forward to painting and decorating the baby's room.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

How fun to remodel! Now how about some belly shots, I bet you are an adorable pregnant woman!