
This past week I was 27 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow I will be 28 weeks pregnant. Lately at night I have started to feel pains down by my lower abdomen. At night now it even hurts to now lay on my left side. I have to constantly rotate back and forth between my back to my left side. The joys of being pregnant. Ha,Ha Ha...
The most exciting thing I love about being pregnant is being able to feel Matthew move around and kick inside of me. Last night Mike was sitting next to me and I had him put his hand on my stomach to feel little Matthew move. Mike couldn't believe how Matthew was going so crazy inside. You could just watch my stomach and see him move back and forth.
This Wednesday is my last 4 week doctor's appointment. After this week I go every 2 weeks to my doctor.
The time is going by so fast and I am getting way excited to see my baby boy's little face. I am going to be a mother. WOW! I am really looking forward to us being parents.
Here are some pictures at 27 weeks pregnant.

2 comments:
Oh Heidi, you are so cute and I love watching you grow. You really are going to be a wonderful mother, I can't wait to meet Matthew and I hope Julie and Matthew will become good friends.
You are SO stinkin cute!!! :) I love to see your little baby- I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment