Sunday, July 4, 2010

29 and almost 30 Weeks Pregnant...

I forgot to take pictures for my 28th week of pregnancy. I looked about the same as I did for my 27th. week. I am now 29 weeks but tomorrow I will be 30 weeks pregnant. It is really crazy to think I am already at 30 weeks. Wow! I thought time would go by slowly for being pregnant but it has flown on by so quickly with us remodeling the house. I have my next doctor's appointment on my birthday actually; July 9th. What a great birthday present it will be to hear my baby's heartbeat.

Lately I am getting swollen hands and feet from the hot weather. This hot weather is exhausting being pregnant. My Mom made it through with me so it shows it is possible. The doctor told me I would feel him move less but it would be more movements with seeing his foot or hand. This new stage I am really enjoying.

Last night Mike put his I-POD on my stomach with the Primary songs playing. Little Matthew started to move all around and kick his foot at my stomach. Mike couldn't believe how much he was moving around and was smiling from left to right. I love the look Mike gets when his little boy is moving inside of me. It is the sweetest and most full of love look that I love to see on his face. He is already a really good Daddy to little Matthew. He talks to him every night before we go to bed and sometimes when he wakes up in the morning.

I love my little Matthew already with all my heart. I feel such a connection with him. I am really looking forward to holding him in my arms.

The remodeling process is going great. We are almost done with the electrical. The insulation guys are coming this week and next week the sheet rockers will be coming. I am so very excited. We are hoping to be back in our house by the end of this month or the first of August. Hurray! Home Sweet Home.

1 comment:

Dax and Steph said...

You look so cute! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you! If you are ever bored give me a call!