










Welcome Matthew Oliver Taylor to our family. Isn't he a adorable. We love our little boy so very much already. He was born on Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 8:36 a.m. He weighed 6.6 lbs and 19 inches.
It is amazing the love you can feel in your heart for a special little one. He is truly our miracle baby. We love him with all of our heart. I love his beautiful eyes. His ears are so very soft like his Dad's. I just want to kiss him and hold him close to my heart forever and ever. His lips are so cute and look like his Dad's also. I think he has my nose. I love his dark hair and it looks like it may be a little curly too. Mike and I were hoping that he would get our curly hair.
He is already loved by so many. We are so very blessed to have family so close. I can't wait for everyone to meet him and to be able to hold him. He is so very cuddly and it is so very hard to leave him in the NICU all alone but the nurses there are so loving and have been taking really good care of him. He had low sugars so he had to stay in the NICU. He is now in the blanket warmer to help with his temperature and coloring. He is a little yellow right now but seems to be doing really well. They said if his sugars stay up today then we should be able to take him home tomorrow and we will still have to keep him under the lights. So I decided to do a hotel stay at the hospital so I can be close by to take care of him.
Luckily Mike has 2 weeks off from work which has been wonderful having his love and support around me. He was so good through labor and delivery. I love my sweetheart Mike with all my heart.
I will have to write about my labor and delivery another time since I need to be getting some rest now. I don't want to forget about what happened.
I love being a Mom. It is the best thing in the whole world. I am so very glad I am able to stay home with him. What a blessing. I am so very thankful that Mike is such a great father, husband, and supporter to our family.
We are hoping to be back in our house soon. Things are going well with the house but we are preoccupied by our little guy lately that it is hard to get things done but we are very blessed by our family helping us out.
Thank you everyone for your love, help, support, and prayers in our behalf. We love you all so very much.
7 comments:
oh goodness... he's the most handsome little man! He's beautiful, and I love him already. What a sweetheart. I think he looks like a good mix of the two of you. I can't wait to hold and snuggle him. Thanks for the pics- now get some rest! :)
CONGRATS HEIDI!! He is so precious!!! I hope to meet him one day..take care and let us know if theres anything we can help you with! Meals, babysitting ;) love ya!
So glad you posted TONS of pictures. Our visit was cut short with you the other day, but we are glad you are feeling better. We were also glad Mike took us to the NICU to take a peek at little Matthew, what a cutie he is. I can't wait to actually hold him and hear more about everything. My advice is to get some rest and soak in the tub. I loved soaking in hot water while I was healing. Love ya guys, see you soon!
He is so precious! I'm so happy to finally see pictures. I hope you have a quick recovery and an easy transition. Sorry I haven't called, I've wanted to, but didn't want to take away any needed rest. You make a cute baby!!
Congrats Heidi, he is adorable! So glad this little miracle came into your life!
YAY! He is very cute! I can't wait to see him sometime. Once he is a little bigger and you are feeling better we need to hang out. I hope everything went well for you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you!
Adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Can't wait to hold him. He is beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to come visit you soon.
Post a Comment