
I love being in our house once again after the remodel. It is great because now we have our desktop computer all set up again which makes blogging a lot easier. I have been wanting to show Matthew's 7 day pictures on my blog and at last I am able to do so. I just want to say thanks to my wonderful SIL for taking them. She always does such a great job. Thanks again Heather. If you like what you see there is a link on the side of my blog to her website. You should most definitely check it out if you are looking for a professional photographer.









I thought I would also post some recent pictures of him. Mike got a pen bat at Qwest and thought he would bring it home for Matthew. He took the pen out of it so now it is just a bat. So we took some pictures of him in his baseball outfit along with the bat. We were worried the whole time while taking the pictures that he was going to swing the bat and hit himself or throw it across the room. Luckily he held on to it except for one time he did throw it. Don't worry though no one got hurt.
He makes me laugh every day since I had him. What joy he has brought into our lives. His personality is starting to show more and more each day. His new thing lately is that he loves to grunt and hold his fist really tight while kicking his legs really fast. By looking at him you would think he was mad with his face turning red but he is just playing and determined to get his toy rings that are hanging above him. I love his determination. He smiles so much and talks a lot now. I love hearing his sweet soft voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment