Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Dogs...

This is our new dog Lady.

I love our dogs. They are so playful and full of energy. I took Lady on a walk Sunday and she was all over the place. She loves to have tons of attention. You will only walk a little bit and then she will sit until you pet her and then she will start walking again. She will do that over and over again. While Buddy on the other is as far out as possible on his leash sniffing at everything that comes his way. Lady and Buddy absolutely love the snow. Lady kept on sticking her head in and out of the snow. I would kick snow at her and she would chase me around. I love having her as our dog. Buddy and her get along really well. They love to chase each other around in their pens. It will be fun when they have puppies. They are going to be so cute. I love going for walks with them but I normally have to take one at a time unless Mike is with me because they are good at tangling their leases together.

Lady

Lady

Buddy

No comments: