I was able to scan in our baby photos today while Matthew was sleeping. So now you can decide who he looks more like. Mike said he has my eyebrows, lol. And, I think he has his Daddy's nose. He now has Mike's long eyelashes, which I so love and glad he got. Mike and I think he has small features of both of us but really he has his own Matthew look to himself at the same time. He is our little Matthew that we so love and adore. What a blessing he is in our lives.
It's hard to pick out what comes from whom. I think he is a good combination of both of you. It will be fun to pick out more of those characteristics as he grows.
2 comments:
It's hard to pick out what comes from whom. I think he is a good combination of both of you. It will be fun to pick out more of those characteristics as he grows.
He is a good mix of both of you. And the pictures are adorable! I love his little hat in the last one!
Post a Comment