Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary!! 6yrs. Jan 20, 2012






We celebrated our 6th year anniversary on Friday. It was Mike's turn to plan it this year. We went out as a family to Chuck- A-Rama. It was so good. Matthew loved eating tons of purple grapes, mac and cheese, and chocolate milk. Mike was able to take off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so we could spend more time together as a family. It was so much fun being together. We did do some sand bagging on Thursday and kept busy with preventing flooding through out the rest of the week and weekend. (I will do another post on this with pictures.)

On Saturday Mike and I went on a date to a movie. We saw Mission Impossible. It was a good and pretty clean movie with tons of action. I really like watching all the Mission Impossible movies. Our friends the Bevans watched Matthew for us so it was nice to have some quality time together. After the movie we went to one of our favorite fast food places Carl's Jr. It was pretty tasty but not as good as the night before. Mike did a great job of planning things out. It was enjoyable and relaxing.

I love being married to my Mike. He has such a kind heart and is a loving person. He doesn't judge others. He is so good to serve others in whatever way he can. Our marriage is so wonderful. He still has kept his promise to this day to keep me laughing through our whole marriage. He is my best friend and is always there for me. I love him so much!!!

What a wonderful anniversary and a wonderful 6 yrs. of marriage. And now we have our little guy Matthew to enjoy it with.

1 comment:

Becky said...

6 years!! Wow. What a great family you guys have made.