Sunday, October 5, 2008

Friday, Oct 3, 2008 Teacher of the Month...

I was about to leave work when my boss told me to come to her office just for a bit. I walked over to her office with her. She then handed me a Kohl's card and that is when she told me that I had gotten teacher of the month for October. I was so thrilled and it even brought a few tears to my eyes from her kind words of appreciation. It was so very thoughtful and made my day even more wonderful then it already had been. After work I decided to go shopping to Kohl's because I had been needing some new pants. I was able to get a pair of jeans, an adorable sweater, and a cute white shirt along with the money that Mike gave to me to congratulate me on getting teacher of the month. It was fun to go shopping and spend some money on myself. I was able to wear my new jeans and sweater later that night on my date with Mike.



Mike took me out to Wingers. The food was so yummy. I think now that Wingers is my new favorite restaurant. After dinner we came home and watched Star Trek Enterprise. By the way I think I am now addicted to watching it. It is a really good show. I can't wait until our next disc comes with the last episode on it from Netflix. Hopefully it will come by the latest Tuesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What an absolute sweetie you have!! And congrats again on the award- I know you're amazing and I'm glad you were properly recognized for it!

It was so fun to see you this weekend- I can't til we can meet up again! :)

Courtney said...

Congrats Teacher of the Month! You are such an amazing teacher, I am just glad I was able to work with you!

The Morreys said...

That is such great news!! I'm sure they all love you at work. Mike is such a sweetie! It is fun to see that side of my brother.