Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Not Feeling So Swell...
Today has been a very causal day. I called in sick to work today because yesterday at work I started experiencing flu like symptoms. Then by the end of the day my whole body ached. I went to Maceys and got some medicine. The medicine has helped a ton. Basically all that I have done today is read my book Flying Home and slept throughout the day. I actually was able to finish reading my book. It turned out to be really good. I loved the ending. I hope by tomorrow morning I will be feeling better. I really hate calling in sick to work. I love my job. I really missed the infants today. I can't wait to see them hopefully tomorrow. Everything will look brighter tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, sorry you were sick! That's never fun. I am so glad I finally found your blog. I have been typing in mike "and" hide and it wasn't working...so yay we found each other. We soooo need to hang out. It was so much fun when we did this summer. Cute Blog!!!
Post a Comment