Sunday, October 26, 2008

My New LOOK...

I decided that I needed a change with my hair. So on Saturday I went to Dollar cuts and got my hair cut. I cut it into an A-line haircut. I also decided to add some highlights to my hair. I have never been daring enough to highlight my hair so I thought now it was time to have a little change. I highlighted my hair with a reddish brown tint to it. I absolutely love the haircut and my highlights. Lena at Dollar cuts did it for me. She did such a wonderful job. I really enjoyed talking to her. She listened very well to what I wanted and took her time. She was great. Today at church I got a lot of comments on my hair. I almost forgot that I chopped my hair and highlighted it because it feels so natural. It was nice of them to comment. I love having a change. It is refreshing. I feel like a new me.

Here is a picture of me with my new hairstyle.
.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Where is the picture? I would love to see your new look! It is always fun to get a change!

The Morreys said...

You look super cute! She really did a great job.

Dax and Steph said...

Your hair looks way cute! I've never been brave enough to do anything to my hair except cut it. We still need to hang out some time. I miss hanging with ya!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Awwww, you look adorable!! I love it!! Jackson's sitting here with me and he said, "Cool Heidi!!!" haha! Hope you have a good week! :)

Courtney said...

I really like your new look! How fun!