Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Love Sundays...

Today we had stake conference. It was very uplifting and it gave me a new devotion to want to do better in my life. After church we came home and had left over pizza from our lunch date at the Olive Garden. It was so good. I was starving once we got back from church because I didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning. We woke up a little late. It was 9:10 or so when Stake Conference was at 10:00. So we cruised to get ready this morning. We were only maybe 10 minutes late. Not too late. After we had lunch we ran upstairs to get warm and cuddled in our bed. It was fun we just talked and held each other. I love him so much. After that I called to talked to my sister Stacie to see how she was liking College life and how work was going for her. She loves it and is really busy. It was great talking with her. Then I was able to read my way good book that I have really enjoyed reading lately. It is called, Flying Home, by Rachel Ann Nunes. Last night I bought a deep fryer so we could make onion rings and french fries. So today we tried it out and had Mike's parents over for dinner with us. It was yummy food that Mike made. It was great having him cook. I love the deal we made that he would cook on the weekends and I would cook during the week. It is working out really nice and I absolutely love the break. We had chicken, onion rings, and french fries all deep fried. They were really good. After dinner we just sat around and talked. It was great fun. What a nice Sunday it has been.

No comments: