So for our Valentines Day we decided to go to Wingers which is my most favorite place to eat out at. We laughed and talked over a tasty meal. We even ordered dessert to celebrate my new position at my work and for Mike's 1 yr. mark at his job. We ordered for dessert, Wingers delicious and rich tasting concrete pie. If you haven't tried it, you must. After Wingers we were so stuffed that we came home and watched Star Trek DS9. I love watching the episodes with Mike. I am addicted now to watching them. I like them because they are cheesy, clean, and really a good story line to them.
I gave Mike a card telling him Thank You for the many things that he does for me. I made it with my Cricut. Mike sang a song to me and promised to write a poem for me later. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. Last Valentines he wrote me a way sweet and caring poem. He is really good at writing poems. I am so blessed to have Mike in my life. I love Mike!
(I made this cute card at my friend Stephanie's house with her Cricut. If you haven't tried using a Cricut you should. It is a lot of fun.)
No comments:
Post a Comment