
I went out to lunch with my sister Stacie today. We ate at Juniper Take out. It was so good. I had their Turkey Fried Steak Sandwich. That is my favorite. We chatted over lunch. I love hanging out with my sister Stacie. She is so much fun to be with. We always have such a great time when we are together. I love her sense of humor. She is amazing. I love having sisters. It is so much fun to be around them. After we had lunch together we went over to Wal-Mart did some basic shopping there and headed to pick up my dry cleaning. Once we were done with our errands we went to the movie theater. We watched "Bride Wars" today. It was a cute chick flick. It was a wonderful girls day out.


1 comment:
How Fun! Girls night out is always good!
Post a Comment