Thursday, February 5, 2009

Project 365-- Day 4. I made Bread and Cinnamon Rolls...

I have been meaning to make bread lately. So today I decided I would since I did not have anything else planned for today. Last night I told Mike that I was going to make bread today. He was so thrilled. I love making my husband happy with the small things in life. I really enjoy cooking. I love seeing my bread turn out wonderful and yummy tasting. I just ate a cinnamon roll to do a taste test and they were absolutely delicious. I love cooking and seeing the product in the end. That is the most rewarding part along with Mike's smiling face after he has just taken a bite of my cooking.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yummy, if I worked with you still, I would bug you until you finally brought me some! Great job!

Berta Loosle said...

WOW!! Your bread looks so good! Those cinnamon rolls look fab too. I need your bread recipe...PLEASE!! Anyhow, I've been pretty bored lately. I miss you tons. BTW...LOVE the pics!