Today I made my friend, Steph's Meatball Soup recipe. It has such a good flavor to it. Mike really liked it. Thank you Steph for the recipe. I will have to post the recipe for those that would also like to try it.
Later in the afternoon I made Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls with that same friend Steph. Her recipe is amazing. Once I tried one I could not stop myself from having another one. They are so good. They are my favorite type of Cinnamon Roll Recipe. Yummy! It was great spending time with my friend Steph. She is definitely one amazing cook. I love it because she always has new recipes for me to try. It was great being in her company and talking with her. She has an amazing little boy that is so much fun to play with. He is such a cutie.

I went to the gym tonight to work out. I love going to the gym. I walked and ran on the treadmill. It felt great. I feel so much better when I work out. I have a lot more energy and I don't feel so tired all day long. It is a wonderful feeling. I especially love going with Mike. It is a lot more fun and enjoyable.
It was a fabulous day and night.
1 comment:
You will definitely have to post those recipes, they look and sound delicious! I am glad you had a good day, and I know what you mean about sleeping in and waking up early. I am not a morning person and so it is hard to get up when I should when I don't have to work. Good for you!
Post a Comment