Thursday, February 12, 2009

Project 365-- Day 11. I have really good news...

I had an interview today for the Education Specialist at my work. And I got the job. I am very excited and thrilled. I was nervous to begin with once I found out I had an interview for today. I was blessed with being calm with an answer to my prayers. I am so blessed. This is such a great opportunity to have this position. It will help me to grow and learn so much. I am so blessed to get this job because it will make it so Mike and I can both go to school at the same time. I am going to get my Bachelors Degree in Family Life Studies from USU. My degree will even help me once I become a mom. Mike is working on getting his Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. I am so very happy and blessed. It is a great feeling knowing what I want out of life and how I am going to get there.
Lately Mike and I have been trying to save money. So since Mike earned a little extra money on the AMEX we are going out on Saturday to celebrate my new job. I love life. I don't have a picture to describe what I am feeling inside at the moment. Hurray!

4 comments:

Dax and Steph said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am way happy for you. You will do a great job! Hey if you are bored on Monday you should give me a call if Mike has to work. Dax is going to go play video games with some friends, so I will probably be bored.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Yay, that's so exciting!! I knew you would get it- congrats!! I'm so glad everything is working out for you guys!

Berta Loosle said...

Congratulations! You're going to do a fabulous job!

Courtney said...

Congrats on the new job! No more infant teacher, eh? What exactly will you be doing?