Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 22. Twilight...

Lets just say that I didn't do too much today because I was so absorbed in reading "Twilight." I couldn't put it down I even stayed up until midnight reading it. I woke up at 9:00 this morning and immediately jumped out of bed to grab my book and began reading once again. I finally finished reading it around 1:00. Then I started reading the second book, "New Moon". I am mad already about how the second book is turning out. I am only in Chapter 3 and I still just want to read and read. I haven't read a book for awhile that captures my attention as much as this one. I love it! You were right Courtney that I would enjoy it once I got past the whole Vampire thing. Thanks for recommending it. It is nice to be able to read such a good book once again. I had missed being able to read. I love having more time to read now. I finally decided around 3:00 that I should start getting things done around the house and take a shower. I was definitely a bum today, but I must say I was glad to finish the first book. It was intense and I couldn't stop myself from reading it until I was at the very last page of the book.


I went over to visit my brother Travis and his family. It was great seeing my 2 nephews and my niece. They just got back from Disneyland and had such a blast on all the rides. My niece showed me her autograph book from all the Disney characters she was able to meet. They also went to the beach while they were in California. They collected beautiful seashells from the shore. It was great visiting with them. I love them.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

ha! I started reading those a few weeks ago, too. I'm about 2-3 chapters away from being done with New Moon, and I have the other two waiting for me. I don't HAVE to keep reading, though, which I'm grateful for. In fact, I usually fall asleep reading it. :)