Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 21. A great Sunday Afternoon.

(February 22, 2009)

I made some yummy poppy seed muffins for breakfast this morning. They tasted really good but needed a little more lemon extract flavor added to them.
I put a good size picnic roast with seasoned potatoes in a roast pan to cook over low heat while we were at church. Once we came home from church our house smelled so good from the roast. Luckily the roast was done just after we got home from church. We invited our friends the Yonks over for dinner and to catch up on how their cruise was. It was really good seeing them.

We later made homemade caramel popcorn. It was absolutely delicious. It is one of my favorite treats to make. We then picked a movie to watch while enjoying our popcorn. We ended up watching "Penelope". What a cute, clean, and funny movie. I loved it. It was a great chick flick to watch. Even the guys said it wasn't all that bad. It was a great and fun night with our friends.

I wanted to also wish my nephew, Ty a Happy Birthday.

No comments: